Posted under Disaster Recovery
by on July 26, 2017
It’s no secret that digital business is the direction of the future and many companies are already embracing it as part of their daily workflow. Going digital offers businesses the ability to store, process and access their information anytime and anywhere, helping the company operate more efficiently and effectively to serve customers. Although switching to a digital business and filing system may seem like a daunting task, the benefits are endless. Not only will you find more free space in the office environment, but you will see your business become more streamlined. Below are a few advantages of leaping into digital business.
- Continuity: Life happens, and sometimes accidents or even disasters can occur. Physical records are not always secure, no matter how well managed a facility or work environment may be. Lost or destroyed paper files can disrupt business operations if you do not have digital copies of your files. Being able to reproduce the physical files allows you to continue business as usual after disaster strikes.
- Efficiency: How many times have you spent numerous work hours searching for records? On average, employees who work in a non-digitized space spend up to 30 percent of their day searching for paper documents. Having a centralized portal where cataloged digitized files exist can increase productivity and allow you to deliver information seamlessly. Going digital allows you to search for your files and access them instantly, anytime and anywhere.
- Compliance: Data compliance is standard for all businesses and regulations such as HIPAA/HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, and the USA Freedom Act. This directly impacts how businesses protect their data from potential disaster. Digitizing physical records adds an additional layer of security in the event that original, physical documents are lost.
Ready to make the leap? Contact email@example.com for more information about how you can help your business make the shift to the digital age.
Posted under Fireproof Records
by on July 19, 2017
While we all strive for the great feeling of accomplishment after a productive day at the office, most of us suffer from the woes of being unproductive. Yet, there are some people who have the ability to maximize productivity all the time. How do they do it? Let’s take a look at a few tips and tricks ultra-productive people use to make the most out of their time.
- Touch Things Once: Our productivity dwindles when we bounce around and work on a task multiple times throughout the day. Instead, focus on starting and finishing a task before moving on to the next.
- Do the Worst, First: We all know that dreadful project that hangs over us all day. Get it out of the way first thing instead of letting it bog you down.
- Know When To Say No: Say “no” often. Stop taking on miscellaneous tasks that aren’t aimed at what you really need to focus on.
- Avoid Multitasking: While many of us a taught to think multitasking is a great skill to have, it can actually do more harm than good.
- Schedule Times for Emails: If you stop what you’re doing to tend every little email alert, you’re killing productivity. Try scheduling out a few times in the day to check and respond to emails.
- Prioritize Your Health: Sleeping well, eating right, and knowing when you need a few minutes away from your computer for a break will increase your efficiency instantly.
- Throw Away The To-Do List: To-do lists can really stress you out. They also aren’t very effective. Block out your tasks by time blocks, that way you know you what you really have time for.
- Take Advantage of Technology: When used wisely, technology can make your life and time management easier. Learn more about how you can maximize your workflow with smart technology here.
Implement these skills and watch your day become successful rather than stressful. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can make your office more productive.
Posted under Fireproof Records
by on July 13, 2017
FIREPROOF, a provider of a suite of document management solutions that dramatically improve how enterprises manage documents and other information, today announced the addition of M-Files Enterprise Information Management platform to its Digital Document Management solutions portfolio.
As an M-Files partner, FIREPROOF will engage with companies in central Ohio to help them become more efficient in how they manage, secure and share their information and documents. FIREPROOF’s customer base consists of a wide array of organizations in multiple industries, including healthcare, education, legal services, government and more. FIREPROOF intends to leverage M-Files to help transition its clients from paper and folder-based schemes for managing their business information and processes to a dynamic digital enterprise content management system for improving efficiency and workflow, maximizing information reuse, eliminating redundancy and avoiding conflicts and data loss.
“We work with all types of businesses, and they each have unique document management needs. The flexibility of FIREPROOF and the configurability of M-Files gives us a major strategic advantage, because it enables us to effectively address the specific requirements of our customers in these demanding market segments,” said Mike James, CEO at FIREPROOF. “M-Files is intuitive and user-friendly, which results in a fast implementation process and a high user adoption rate for our customers who are in need of an easy-to-use yet powerful solution for their document management requirements.”
About M-Files Corporation
M-Files enterprise information management (EIM) solutions eliminate information silos and provide quick and easy access to the right content from any core business system and device. M-Files achieves higher levels of user adoption resulting in faster ROI with a uniquely intuitive approach to EIM and enterprise content management (ECM) that is based on managing information by “what” it is versus “where” it’s stored. With flexible cloud and hybrid deployment options, M-Files places the power of EIM in the hands of the business user and reduces demands on IT by enabling those closest to the business need to access and control content based on their requirements. Thousands of organizations in over 100 countries use the M-Files EIM system as a single platform for managing front office and back office business operations, which improves productivity and quality while ensuring compliance with industry regulations and standards.
FIREPROOF offers a wide range of services and flexible solutions that encompass every aspect of their clients’ information lifecycles. The FIREPROOF suite of services includes Digital Document Management, Workflow and Office Automation Software, Litigation Support and eDiscovery, Document Scanning Solutions, Data Protection and Backup, Secure Document Storage and Certified Destruction. Learn more at http://www.fireproof.com.
M-Files is a registered trademark of M-Files Corporation. All other registered trademarks belong to their respective owners.